Have you always wondered what it's like to breathe underwater? If you want to try scuba diving, but aren't quite ready to take the plunge into a certification course, Discover Scuba Diving is for you. PADI dive shops offer this program either in a pool, off a beach or from a dive boat. You can try scuba close to home or while you're on vacation at a dive destination. While not a scuba certification course, Discover Scuba Diving is a quick and easy introduction to what it takes to explore the underwater world.
- Minimum 10 years of age (under 18 years requires parental consent)
- Be comfortable in the water
- No prior experience with scuba diving required
- Go over the scuba equipment you use to dive and find out what it's like to breathe and move around underwater with your gear
- Confined Water Dive to learn key skills that you'll use during every scuba dive
- Two Open Water Dives to have fun swimming around and exploring
- Scuba Diving equipment